Importance of personal well-being
Hello everyone, the material on this site is dedicated to personal well-being. Yes, that's right, to your well-being. Indeed, in Better and Better we believe in harmony, in seeking balance among all human beings, among themselves and with the rest of the planet and the universe. For this we consider that the important thing is to start making improvements and changes at home, that is, in ourselves.
What does personal well-being mean?
The concept is very broad; We will continue to expand it here more and more, frequently providing more information, with the help of people who currently live among us. We will also take advantage of the contribution of wise men and connoisseurs of all ages whose ideas we want to highlight.
In principle, it is possible to affirm that each of us is interested in feeling good, of course, with some exceptions of people whose performance is different, we will see some examples in their opportunity, both in the blog and in the fixed pages of the site. For this reason, if you continue to visit us, which is now a cordial invitation to do so, you can see that the cornerstone of our philosophy is that to be well with others it is necessary, before, to be well with oneself.
Personal well-being occurs when I feel good about myself in one or more of the following situations:
- I understand the emotions in me, I balance them and I embrace them all.
- I observe the emotions in others and I also understand them and I can embrace others.
- I understand that my body requires movement and exercise and I supply it in some way.
- I understand that some things learned in the past are no longer useful to me. Therefore, I replace them with other more valuable lessons.
- I don't need to feel good or appreciated by others in an excessive way
- I interpret my behaviors as expressions performed in accordance with my abilities available at the time they occurred.